Helpful Links

Electronic Funds Transfer Links

  •  MyAlaska Online Payment Services - MyAlaska Online Services offers electronic services for many different programs.  Make payments electronically, access benefit programs, file a tax return and make a tax payment, renew a business license, pay a food worker card fee, pay or receive child support payments, reserve a state cabin, submit retirement and benefit payments to employer services, file for unemployment, file and receive the PFD payments electronically, and many other online services are available to citizens and businesses in Alaska.  Interacting with government electronically streamlines service delivery, lowers cost, and speeds up processing.
  • Division of Insurance Pay by ACH
  • Revenue Online (Online Tax Information)
  • Pay Employment Security Tax Online
  • Benefits of using Electronic Payments